To install a copy of the source code on your computer, using Mercurial:
- install Mercurial distributed version control system
- create a Folder, Directory or how the heck you name it
- open a Terminal, Command Line Prompt, go to the new Folder.
- hg init
- hg clone https://femtocoders.kilnhg.com/Repo/ClockRing/Group/ClockRing
- open the project with XCode (you can download it for free at http://developer.apple.com
- check project info to adjust it to the latest SDK
If you only want a ZIP file with the code, you can grab it from here.
ClockRing is hosted in FogBugz, a wonderful bug/feature/requests/issue management tool, which also hosts the repositories with your source code (uses Mercurial) and allows you to create Wikis per project (like this one). What's better: it's free for students & startups (up to 2 users).